Join Our Staff
Be Part of the Epic Team
Epic Enterprise’s mission is to invest in individuals with disabilities are they pursue opportunities to participate in the broader community. Our staff is dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals with disabilities and shaping a community that embraces diversity. A job at Epic is fulfilling for the employee and the individuals they serve and offers countless memories and unique experiences.
See below for current job openings at Epic Enterprise.
Community or Employment Support Professional
NEW 4-Day work week!
- Do you desire a better work-life balance?
- Have you always wished you could start a new hobby but never had the time?
- How about having every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off?
- Epic offers full-time (30-40hrs) positions in a 4-day week.
- 6 paid holidays!
- make a difference in another person’s life.
- are compassionate about helping people be successful.
- are celebrated with a variety of fun events.
- have fun at work.
Working at Epic means:
- Encouraging and supporting people with a variety of abilities to engage in meaningful and rewarding lives.
- Provide guidance and encouragement, through direct interaction with individuals.
- Support individuals to participate in work and/or volunteer and leisure activities that are important to them.
- Provide transportation using a company vehicle.
- Maintain documentation and participate in regular meetings and training.
Starting Pay: $16+
- Pass DHS background study
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Full-time (30+ hours per week) benefit package after two full months of employment to include medical (employee contribution), dental, 401K plan, Personal Time Off , Short Term Disability (STD) and six holidays. Additional voluntary insurances available at employee cost.
- Provides personal care, which may include supports for physical/medical needs, support for emotional, behavioral and mental health issues or supports for individuals with sensory and community challenges.
- Teaches work skills, social skills and/or provides supports for participants to engage in meaningful activities.
- Safely transports individuals to and from Epic, work, and other community locations.
- Supports connecting with others (peers, staff and people in the community).
- Provides person-centered services, encouraging community participation, offering quality environments and facilitating healthy lifestyles.
- Provides positive supports while minimizing need for use of aversive or deprivation procedures.
- Documents data for outcome areas, medical interventions, significant behaviors/events, billing, etc. Communicates progress and/or challenges to the appropriate Epic staff to achieve desired outcomes.
- Implements developed supports and methods, providing input and feedback, so that the consumer’s desired outcomes can be reached.
- Communicates, educates and facilitates relationships with businesses and community members to facilitate expanded community involvement.
Secondary Job Functions;
- Cleans building for safety and to maintain a pleasant work environment.
- Maintains grounds as needed for appearance and safety.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Full time: 30 hours or more per week Part time: Less than 30 hours per week
Hours in range: 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Lunch: ½ Hour-unpaid (optional). If supporting consumers, lunch break will be paid.
Break: 15 minutes-paid (when working more than a 4 hour shift), may need to be done with consumers assigned to supervise
Schedule is dependent on job assignment.
Overtime is strongly discouraged and must be pre-approved by supervisor.
Flexible schedule required with job coaching assignments.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalence.
Experience: One-year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities or related experience preferred.
Licenses: Valid Minnesota Class D Driver’s License and safe driving record
Ability to complete First-Aid and CPR training through Epic.
Other: Ability to respect and treat with dignity each consumer and co-worker.
Ability to work in a team setting and demonstrate a positive attitude.
Ability to work independently.
Ability to lift 75 pounds.
Ability to represent Epic in a professional manner.
Be part of a team that supports people with disabilities as they find meaningful employment and community involvement. Use the button below to apply. If you have any questions about applying or employment at Epic, please contact us.