Join Our Staff
Be Part of the Epic Team
Epic Enterprise’s mission is to invest in individuals with disabilities are they pursue opportunities to participate in the broader community. Our staff is dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals with disabilities and shaping a community that embraces diversity. A job at Epic is fulfilling for the employee and the individuals they serve and offers countless memories and unique experiences.
See below for current job openings at Epic Enterprise.
Job Coach/Personal Support Assistant
Hours: This position is available for a full time or part time basis.
Required Skills: High School Diploma or Equivalence.
Preferred Skills: One-year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities or related experience preferred.
- Assists consumers in their personal cares (feeding, hygiene, toileting, grooming, first-aid, medication administration and mobility assistance) to meet individual needs and to support growth.
- Teaches work skills and work habits to consumers, providing job coaching, guidance and support, to reach the individual’s potential and desires.
- Safely transports consumers or arranges transportation to and from Epic, work sites, and leisure activities to promote participation.
- Supports connecting with others to encourage social interaction and participation.
- Performs assigned tasks and physical interventions according to Epic’s training and procedures to ensure consumer and personal safety.
- Documents data of the individual’s goals, medical interventions, significant behaviors, billing and timesheets for communication and service quality.
- Implements developed supports and methods, providing input and feedback, so that the consumer’s desired outcomes can be reached.
- Communicates, educates and facilitates relationships with businesses in the community to provide quality work experiences for consumers.
- Cleans building for safety and to maintain a pleasant work environment.
- Maintains grounds as needed for appearance and safety.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Epic’s innovative employment service is looking for a candidate who is creative, energetic, and passionate about wanting to make a difference in people’s lives. This position is ideal for someone who is self-motivated, able to work one-on-one with individuals with disabilities and is comfortable networking with employers.
Hours: 30–40 hours per week
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalence
Experience: One year experience working with persons with disabilities or related experience preferred.
Licenses: Valid Minnesota Class D Driver’s License and safe driving record. Ability to complete First Aid and CPR training through Epic.
- Works with individuals with disabilities in community locations to find employment. The job-seeker’s interests, preferences, and skills drive the employment development process.
- Use Discovery as an assessment process to determine ideal conditions of employment. Will explore interest and skills through home visits, informational interviews, paid work experiences, or engagement in social activities.
- Seek employment situations that meet the needs of each individual and assist in a negotiation that melds the desires of the worker with those of an employer.
- Provides initial and ongoing supports, as needed, for individuals who are employed or self-employed.
- Safely transports individuals to and from work and other community locations, as needed.
- Provides needed supports (feeding, hygiene, first aid, medication administration, etc.) to meet individual needs and support growth.
- Documents data of the individual’s goals, medical interventions and billing for communication and service quality.
- Implements developed supports and methods, providing input and feedback, so that the individual’s desired outcomes can be reached.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with businesses and other community resources.
- Pass DHS background check
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to respect and treat people with dignity
- Ability to work in a team setting and demonstrate a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to represent Epic in a professional manner
Be part of a team that supports people with disabilities as they find meaningful employment and community involvement. Use the button below to apply. If you have any questions about applying or employment at Epic, please contact us.