Join Our Staff
Be Part of the Epic Team
Epic Enterprise’s mission is to invest in individuals with disabilities are they pursue opportunities to participate in the broader community. Our staff is dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals with disabilities and shaping a community that embraces diversity. A job at Epic is fulfilling for the employee and the individuals they serve and offers countless memories and unique experiences.
See below for current job openings at Epic Enterprise.
Job Coach/Personal Support Assistant
Hours: This position is available for a full time or part time basis.
Required Skills: High School Diploma or Equivalence.
Preferred Skills: One-year experience working with persons with developmental disabilities or related experience preferred.
- Assists consumers in their personal cares (feeding, hygiene, toileting, grooming, first-aid, medication administration and mobility assistance) to meet individual needs and to support growth.
- Teaches work skills and work habits to consumers, providing job coaching, guidance and support, to reach the individual’s potential and desires.
- Safely transports consumers or arranges transportation to and from Epic, work sites, and leisure activities to promote participation.
- Supports connecting with others to encourage social interaction and participation.
- Performs assigned tasks and physical interventions according to Epic’s training and procedures to ensure consumer and personal safety.
- Documents data of the individual’s goals, medical interventions, significant behaviors, billing and timesheets for communication and service quality.
- Implements developed supports and methods, providing input and feedback, so that the consumer’s desired outcomes can be reached.
- Communicates, educates and facilitates relationships with businesses in the community to provide quality work experiences for consumers.
- Cleans building for safety and to maintain a pleasant work environment.
- Maintains grounds as needed for appearance and safety.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Be part of a team that supports people with disabilities as they find meaningful employment and community involvement. Use the button below to apply. If you have any questions about applying or employment at Epic, please contact us.